Old January 4th 09, 09:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gerblefranklin

Default San Francisco Bay Riders?

Where in the bay area? I live in SF proper, and do lots of technical
muni and some trials when I get tired of the muni. There are lots of
short muni and good trials in SF, and then tons of great muni in the
east bay hills.

What style riding do you enjoy? If it's cokering and the like, you
might want to talk to Tom Holub or Nathan Hoover. And certainly join
Corbin's list. That's where I post when I wanna do a big ride.

I'll ride so long as I'm in the city (so, really only 2-3 months a
year, due to school on the east coast).

--
gerblefranklin

(Shut up and ride)