Old August 13th 14, 03:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! Mountain Biker Dies Doing What He Loves (MI)

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 7:12:30 AM UTC-7, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Saturday, July 5, 2014 6:40:52 PM UTC-7, Mike Vandeman wrote:

http://www.dailypress.net/page/conte....html?nav=5007

U.P. mountain biker dies doing what he loves

July 5, 2014

By Justin Marietti , Marquette Mining Journal

MARQUETTE - Very few of us have a choice about when it's our time to leave this world; even fewer get to leave doing something that we love. But on June 3, Carroll Jackson passed away while doing something that he had poured his whole heart into for three decades - riding his mountain bike with his friends.

On the other hand, MOST people are able to do what they love without dying....

Thank God, the bike wasn't hurt.