Old December 7th 16, 03:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Re Global Warming

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 12:51:11 PM UTC-8, W. Wesley Groleau wrote:
On 12-06-2016 10:51, wrote:
Wes - look up the term "Ossuary". This is what the bones in the room were and not murdered people. They STILL use this practice along the gulf states where burial grounds are at a premium.

Please don't jump to conclusions from a juvenile point of view.

I know what an ossuary is, and the fact that it was mentioned earlier in
the thread is irrelevant to whether any natives died from European diseases.

When someone starts calling me names and expecting me to believe his
assertions contrary to published literature "because he's a scientist"
then the conversation is no longer a conversation. Bye.

Wes - when someone makes false assertions on no other grounds than from an extremely juvenile understanding of human nature, an ingrown hatred of religion and a clear desire to damage the reputation of anyone and anything that is a member of the "establishment" then you should be called names.

By the way - where did I "call you names"?