Old December 26th 03, 04:17 PM
Rick

Default Bike facility funding, was: Cincy - $350M to fix I-75

....stuff deleted
Appropriations bills aren't about 3rd or 4th order coupling constants.

Your defense is making my teeth spall as i sit here.

So, what you are saying here is that you don't have an answer as to what the
"big lie" is. The reality is that any improvement made for cycling
transportation is a general improvement. You can't improve a road for
commuting only and ban joy riders from using said road. For this reason, I
find the differentiation between "commuter" and "recreational" riding to be,
essentially, nonsensical. What I asked was, how does one make that
differentiation when virtually all cycle commuters and virtually all
recreational cyclists use the roads for the same reasons, to move from
point-to-point.

Sorry about your teeth. Perhaps a visit to the dentist after the holidays
will help.

Rick