Old October 25th 06, 12:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle
MikeyOz

Default Going to Hong Kong

The Doctor Wrote:
I am travelling to Hong Kong around December. Given that a lot of
things
can
bought via the Internet these days. Are they anything worth picking up
in HK? My budget is rather limited.

Visited a couple of bike shops in Hong Kong and the prices are not much
better so doubt if you will pick much up. Visited the Flying Ball shop,
it is an awesome shop to visit although I think they have moved now, so
there might be more than enough room now for 1 person to walk down the
length of the shop. As for stock...!! geesh you could spend a long
time in there looking and chatting to the guys there they are good. I
believe an ex-pat Pom runs it or was when I was there. *surprise
surprise*

Their jerseys are cool looking as well... but they had run out when I
was there

--
MikeyOz