Old May 21st 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

Default Specialized Centrum Handle bar adjustments

On May 21, 4:02 pm, A Muzi wrote:
mlmartinet wrote:
My girlfriend had a Specialized Centrum and we need to raise the bars
for her to match her seat height. I can't figure out for the life of
me how to do it. Could anyone help? Thank you in advance.

With this?http://www.yellowjersey.org/UPSTEM.JPG

Got one sitting on the desk here that was finally rendered redundant
by a new bar setup. Yes they're ugly and yes they work great. Solid as
a rock. Good stuff. Delta: making threadless front ends hideous and
comfy since ?