Old February 6th 09, 03:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

Default Why Do Mountain Bikers ALWAYS Lie?

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:01:15 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Calling anyone that disagrees with you on the facts a liar

I have never done that. [...] So that makes YOU a liar.

Well, unless he agrees with you on the facts, you've done it now!

Disagreeing doesn't make one a liar. LYING makes one a liar. DUH!

-Beej

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande