Old December 2nd 10, 03:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default Does TM have a brain?

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average backyard philosopher"
wrote in message
On Dec 1, 10:29 pm, Forrest Hodge wrote:
[...]
If you live in suburbs and choose to ride a bike, that's your decision.
You can move to the city and live in a more bike friendly place. There
are trade offs to living an any given area.

The city is NOT a more bike friendly place. In the city you find the

monkeys riding on sidewalks... You call that friendly?

There are plenty of streets which are suitable for riding a bicycle in any
city in the world, even in ****ing Florida.

How can I drive driving a sports car? Easy, back country roads and a
police force that concerns itself more with keeping violent offenders
off the streets more so that [than] it does with the occasional hooning
[?].

Sorry, you can have a Mazda Miata to have fun and save a lot of gas.

No one hates motor vehicles more than I do. TM would have an ally in me if
he would stop proliferating posts and behave responsibly on these
newsgroups.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka