Old July 17th 11, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Edward Dolan

Default OT - Terrorism

""T°m Sherm@n"" " wrote in message
[...]
If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against civilians
(by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations) in order to
effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis certainly are
terrorists [1].

If only they were! If I were in charge, I would slaughter 1000 Palestinians
for every Israeli murdered. And I would kill an extra 1000 for good measure.
Nothing like good measure where Palestinians are concerned.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka