Old July 17th 11, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
T°m Sherm@n

Default OT - Terrorism

On 7/16/2011 8:54 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
""T�m " wrote in message
[...]
If you use the proper definition of terrorism - violence against civilians
(by *either* governmental or non-governmental organizations) in order to
effect social views and/or policy, then the Israelis certainly are
terrorists [1].

If only they were! If I were in charge, I would slaughter 1000 Palestinians
for every Israeli murdered. And I would kill an extra 1000 for good measure.
Nothing like good measure where Palestinians are concerned.

One wonders why Mr. Ed Dolan hates the Semitic descendents of the
Israelites (i.e. Palestinians) so much?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.