Old July 31st 08, 07:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Siskuwihane[_2_]

Default Pseudo-enviromentalist Not Qualified To Make Any Conclusions.

On Jul 31, 10:55*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 03:17:46 GMT, "M. Halliwell"

templetagteam@shawdotca wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:

Oh, so now you are claiming, because you have "studied" that you are an
engineer, agrologist, forester, biologist and so forth. I'm sure the
regulating bodies in California would love to hear that (don't proclaim
it too loudly, Mike).
Yes. Assessing mountain biking impacts doesn't require any
credentials. What are your qualifications in conservation biology?

Your claim of being an engineer is noted. Please be advised that
engineering is a regulated field and claiming such without adequate
qualifications and certification can open you to censure by the state
regulating body.

BS. Show me where I claimed to be an engineer.

First thing I said Mike: "Oh, so now you are claiming, because you have
"studied" that you are an engineer, agrologist, forester, biologist and
so forth."...your first answer: "Yes."

Perhaps you need to be a little more clear with your use of the english
language?

NO. It's obvious that I didn't mean a professional. You twisted my
statement to mean that. But what else could we expect from a MOUNTAIN
BIKER?????

Michael J. Vandeman is an armchair environmentalist. He does no actual
hands-on research himself so his "findings" are bogus. He has been
proven wrong hundreds of times. He is also a mountain-biker by his own
definition of the term. Case closed.

He uses commercial avaiation because he is selfish.
and his convenience outweighs damage to the upper atmosphere