Old February 27th 14, 11:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Iain[_2_]

Default Have you noticed...

Judith wrote:
On 27/02/2014 10:30, Iain wrote:
Judith wrote:
Have you noticed how Judith has even given up putting it's email
address at the end of its messages because I was doing the same? Yet
another aspect of its behaviour that I have been able to change.

"Oh you can't hurt me, Brian. You did me a favour stopping me using
the Judith name, even though I sneak back to it at every
opportunity. We are all laughing at you. Glugg glugg".

...it said as it ran around usenet like a headless chicken trying to
get me banned by my ISP and failing at every attempt.

Hee hee.

Glugg glugg!

sigh!

Who are you? If you aren't one of the protagonists, mind your own
business.

Oh, forgive me. I thought that this is public newsgroup on cycling in the
UK.

--
Iain