Old April 19th 05, 08:56 AM
Peter Clinch

Danny Colyer wrote:
First the on-topic bit, which has very little to do with the header. I
just found a website about cycling board games. Wouldn't mind trying a
few of these:
URL:http://cyclingboardgames.tripod.com/cbgtext.htm

Um Reifenbrite won the very prestigious Spiel de Jahres in the early 90s
and is still available, made by Jumbo (a Dutch firm), though "by
available" I mean in Continental Europe, primarily Germany. I picked up
a copy on eBay recently, but haven't played it yet. There are rules
translations available at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/442

Now the off-topic bit. I discovered this site while I was trying (in
vain) to find the rules for a game that I've just bought in a charity
shop. Has anyone here played a game called Musical Bears?

'Fraid not. someone at rec.games.board /might/ know.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK