Old August 16th 06, 09:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
cc

Default Mountain Bikers Don't Like to Share Trails, After All!

Mike Vandeman wrote:
It was only a matter of time, but has happened sooner than I thought
it would. We now have evidence of dirtbikers of the motorized kind
taking to the hiking and mountain biking trails in North Vanouver's
forests. See this link:
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=83150 I thought that I heard
motors up in our forests, recently, but assumed it was the "DNV
sanctioned chainsaws for mountain bike trail building".

Mike, you'll be happy to know
I got myself some nice
lug-soled hiking boots and
squashed the **** out of some