Old May 28th 08, 08:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default New kh20 squeaking ? strange noise

I received my kh not long ago and mines fine.

It possibly could be the cranks or the pedal inserts.
Check that the right pedals is in the right crank. vice versa. Mak sure
there is grease in the inserts. find the front of your unicycle. (it
should say "KH20" on the frame so make sure thats facing the front). Is
the saddle facing the rite way?

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP