Old October 1st 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hansc

Default Help me to figure out ! Plus, share the insight of you with guys!

jessiecolorful;1105589 wrote:
Hi!everyone,
let me introduce myself first, my name is Jessie, I come from Asia, I
am not really good in expressing, but I have some questions about
unicycles, I hope that here are some exports who can help me to
figure out my confusing.

- is unicycle a kind of extreme sport? or it is not belonged to extreme
sport?

Don't know, and couldn't care less; I unicycle because I think it's
fun. Some say it's extreme, others call it gay. Well, I'm usually very
happy on my Muni (Mountain Unicycle), so I guess they have a point.

I saw several people are up 50 years old, but what is the real target
audience? is really easy to find the mates in my ages(I am 25 years old)

I'm 20. Unicycling is for all ages, I don't see why this should worry
you.

- I am trying to buy one for my own, but I don't know anything about the
brand, I know Kris Holm has his own brand, is his brand in the category
good or bad?

I think most consider KH unicycles as top quality. If you want to get a
unicycle, please tell us where you're located, what you want to do with
your unicycle and how much money you're ready to spend.

I really hope one day in the future I can have the same skill in
unicycling as kris Holm, (is it a dream?)

Yes it is, and you're the only one who can make it into reality.
(Now I surly deserve the trophy for the most cliche comment)

--
hansc