Old October 31st 08, 03:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
S'mee

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

On Oct 31, 8:30*am, KingOfTheApes wrote:
On Oct 30, 7:10*pm, "S'mee" wrote:

On Oct 30, 12:09*pm, KingOfTheApes
wrote:

I own the road wether it's on a bicycle or a motorcycle, so the
whining and ****ing and moaning of wimpy shrimps like you means next
to nothing. No do toddle off and ignore the next railroad warning you
see.
--
Keith

Yeah sure, you are toughest than steel. But your head is more prone to
damage than an SUV bumpers. Is that why they call you airhead?

AH but you would be wrong...I wear a REAL helmet not the unsafe ****
foisted off on bicyclists. 8^) I compensate for a head made of
camembertsic? by having testicular tissues of diamond. Ti is for the
"little peopl" who don't own the road.
--
Keith