Old June 5th 10, 02:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Moi-aussi

Default Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:14:18 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Mr. Vandeman must have posted at least 10,000 messages on these
newsgroups telling us where he stands and why. Obviously demented.

You make that sound like a good thing. LOL Pity the poor schlub whose
job it is to mine those posts for evidence of Vandeman's inability to
reason. Maybe the prosecutor will print out the most damning bits and
wheel them into court ala Hannibal Lector. :-)

There is everything wrong with Mr. Vandeman's reasoning. It is the
mountain bikers who are forever pointing out his lack of reasoning
ability.

So you align yourself with a man who assaults people with a hand saw? Is
that the case? Do you have the guts to answer this question? If so, you
are an even bigger idiot than Mike.

I align myself with the only person on these newsgroups who has his head
up his ass. I need to get myself a brain. As it is, I am now the biggest
fool on these groups.. My Mind Numbing Stupidity allows me to stoop as low
as a dog turd in the grass, which is what I aspire to be as valuable as.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great Big Moron- Minnesota
aka
Edward the Great Phallus - Order of the Perpetual Stupor - Minnesota

I see you couldn't bring yourself to answer the question. Let me ask again:
Do you support attacking mountain bikers? A simple yes or no is all that is
needed. I know you won't, but that is to be expected.

You are quite amusing.