Old September 12th 19, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Decked with a single blow

On 12/09/2019 18:53, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but surely the pedestrian had right of
way, the cyclist went through a red light to clip the pedestrian.

i.e. the Ped wasn't jaywalking but the cyclist was RLJing.

I don't understand why Simon posted this report. He could be losing it as
most suicyclists tend to do.

Simon has not been 'normal' for many years. Jumping off a bridge, being
run over and finding God seems to have finished him off. Very sad,
people tried to guide him, but like all cyclists, he knew better.