Old October 20th 18, 09:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default those darned NYC cyclists again

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 8:36:21 PM UTC+1, wrote:

I now use a Casio G-Shock that is solar powered and automatically sets from satellite time and even automatically sets to daylight savings. Which is all just as well because I can't remember how to change anything on it anyway.

Heh-heh. I need to have the video running to set my Citizen minute repeater because it has a virtual third time zone to which all the others are referenced -- which is not mentioned in the instructions. This is all the more surprising in that Citizen instructions are usually written in good English and readily comprehensible.

Andre Jute
Connoisseur of simple English