Old January 12th 09, 03:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default Titanium Hub?

agentQ;1169310 wrote:
You cant compare bike to unis here. Bikes do not come close to the
amount of torque and stress which is required from a unicycle hub.

Maybe, but I ride road and XC, not trials

Every single ISIS hub available to me right now except for the KH Ti is
too heavy and too strong for what I use it for.

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org