Old July 24th 11, 05:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Shame about Voeckler

On 24/07/2011 1:32 PM, K.A. Moylan wrote:
In article, Geoff Lockglock@home wrote:

I reckon he defended the yellow jersey really well.

Apparently, Europcar has the second smallest budget of all the teams!
Well, they got their money'sworth, eh?

And, unlike most team sponsors, they have a commercial presence in
Australia. The next time I hire a car I will be thinking about that when
I'm comparing the deals.

Looks like proof that Europcar has got their money's worth

There are other team sponsors who have a commercial presence in
Australia but I suspect their local profiles are subtle/insidious(?) or
are just in segments of industry which we do not really notice, until
and unless a dumb post like mine brings it up Liquide (pronounced
leaky, I am told) Gas is probably one which I had in mind.