Old April 3rd 18, 06:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B.[_3_]

Default AG: April Fool

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 00:01:30 -0300, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Saturday night I was in too much pain to write, and on Sunday evening
I was too stupid from having skipped my nap -- not to mention four
hours in the car -- so there is no 1 April 2018 post.

The pain in my leg was just like over-doing injury, and I had taken
this year's longest ride on the previous day -- but in only one leg?
My annual visit to the N.P. is the day after tomorrow, and I'll talk
to her about it.

Perhaps you are pedaling harder with one leg then the other. I know
that sounds sort of odd but some years ago I started an exercise
program of one leg pedaling and discovered that my right leg was
stronger then my left.
--
Cheers,

John B.