Old May 18th 11, 05:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default Byron Sonne - Bail tomorrow

On May 17, 7:49*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| You left off one line from your sig. *I fixed it for you.

| Davey Crockett
| Flying the Flag of the English
| The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/englishdragon.jpg
| Davey "I never met a windmill I wouldn't take a tilt at" Crockett

Well thanks a million.

But somebody has to do it.

And at least it leaves you lot free to Idolize Lance and Demonize
Alberto, right?

There's plenty to idolize and demonize in this world. Like the old
woman said, "You to your fancy, and me to my Nancy." as she kissed the
cow.

As long as you're enjoying life, and not trying too hard to interfere
with people enjoying theirs, I'm good with it.

BTW, Lance and Alberto barely register on my Richter. I like the more
obscure young and up-coming, and old and still kicking riders better.