Old March 11th 18, 03:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Lovely weather

Went on an all day ride, got home just in time to pop a frozen pizza
into the oven for supper, and I'm too tired to tell you about it.

It was the last frozen pizza. I'm going to have to go back to Aldi
when it's the last stop on my tour. (Save for a pause at Owen's to
buy more pizza.)

I shifted up when approaching the steep climb of Meijer's driveway.
Must write a post about shifting.

Potato-salad season has begun! Kroger has potato salad all year
round, but they put sugar in it.

I bought four pairs of fuzzy polyester tights, in small, medium,
large, and queen. With any luck, I won't get to try them out before
October.

That's my guess at the sizes. They were marked with some weird system
that didn't match up with their measurement chart.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net