Old August 11th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
George Farnsworth

Default Bike Rental in Cleveland, OH?

For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences
taking bikes on planes, trains, buses, boats, etc. There's lots of
stuff on rentals, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads around
the world and how to ride in/out of about 150 airports.

The Cleveland entry is kind of old, but FWIW:
"Century Cycle, rents by the hour or day. - They are located in Penninsula."

See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net

George

Sweet Old Bob wrote:
I'm going to a convention in Sept, 11-15, at the Convention Center,
staying downtown (I think) not to far from there.

Is there anyplace in Cleveland that might rent me a bike for a week?

Thanks in advance!

--
Bob Kastigar;
Home: http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga Work: http://www.wgntv.com