Old April 16th 05, 05:21 AM
gerblefranklin

Tom is not stupid, and is not a fool on a crusade against helmets.
There's no need to go making sarcastic attacks on his statement. All he
is doing is being realistic. The damage to a helmet is not equal or
directly comparable to that of an unguarded head in the same crash. As
far as I can tell, that is all he is saying.

And technically, assuming you didn't have a windshield, being without a
seatbelt can be better, since you could end up flying into a pool of
water or sand rather than having a hard piece of cloth crush your
collarbone (you run into a low brick wall at the edge of a harbor, for
example).

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Nick's main man.

"The genesis of genocide is like a Pagan religion; carefully hidden,
woven into the holidays of a Christian."-Immortal Technique

* I need a profile hub, any condition, as long as the splines work! (PM
me) *