Old May 21st 12, 12:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default A meeting with plod on Friday

On 20/05/2012 21:46, Mike P wrote:
On Sun, 20 May 2012 21:30:57 +0100, Tony Dragon ventured forth with :

On 20/05/2012 20:58, Simon Mason wrote:

"Ian wrote in message

Translation #1 'I bottled it'
Translation #2 'It was all lies, so here is a lie to cover up the
other lies'

Why should I have "bottled it"?
I can give you the incident log number if you wish and you can check
yourself with Humberside Police - in fact I will photocopy it when I
get home.
I simply could not be arsed. that's all.

"Not being arsed" to do anything about it is how the vast majority of
motorists (and probably also cyclists) feel about the daily incidents
and near-accidents they experience when out on their travels. It's a
sign of maturity, and shows you have a realistic view of the world. If
you are also starting to feel the same, then welcome to the grown-ups'
club.

I told the cop the same thing - if I had reported every single road
rage incident and act of aggression towards me it would be a full time
job. I *was* going to go ahead with this one as it was particularly
nasty and he agreed, but in the end it would be me that got
inconvenienced not the drivers.

Here is the crime number for the people who called me a liar.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/crimenr.jpg

--
Simon Mason

Oh look, that car is for sale at a dealer in Hull.

http://www.allrightautos.co.uk/used/...Gt%20Tdi/Hull/

East%20Yorkshire/13283203

Ha ha what an utter ****. Ha ha.

Complete & utter ****wit.