Old November 7th 07, 05:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Jim McNamara - the Stalker of the Cycling Newsgroups!

On Nov 6, 4:17 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
It can't be much fun to be a stalker like Jim McNamara. Most vices have some
pleasure associated with them but, like envy, there is no pleasure connected
with stalking. It is all down and no up.

In another post you contended that it was envy that was my driving
force .. contradicting yourself again??? The conundrum continues.

Truth to tell, you have to feel sorry for the poor guy. Imagine allowing
someone else to make your day for you. This is a truly wretched condition
for anyone, let alone for a man who is pushing 70. I was all grown up by the
time I was out of my teens, but apparently stalkers just never grow up. They
are arrested in a permanent juvenility.

I will repeat yet again since you so thick headed that multiple
repetitions are necessary ... 61 is harly pushing 70

I urge Jim McNamara to get a life. Failing that, he should get reacquainted
with his dog, man's best friend, and stop whining and wailing on Usenet.
That is all he has ever done - a stalker to the bitter end. He is like a
blood sucking leech! No wonder Ed Gin held him in such contempt. Even Tom
Sherman, the most mild mannered of men, could not stand him for long.

A stalker is the most pitiful of all the creatures that Usenet gives rise
to.

NOPE ... what you are is ... a TROLL!!!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota