Old November 14th 13, 04:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default riding in Bali

On Friday, June 25, 2004 8:24:24 PM UTC+8, Warwick wrote:
Anyone done this before? I'm thinking mountain bike cos of skinny roads and
loose verges?
If you have done this, tell me about it please.

warm greetings to you,

introduce our of Grand Chandra Hotel And Villa's. Located in downtown Denpasar, is a city hotel which is competent in the field of hospitality services.
We have been engaged in the field of hospitality for 40 years. Is located near the center - shopping malls, supermarkets, traditional markets, and Gift shop - by. distance of our hotel from the bus station is only about 20 minutes, and the distance from the international airport is only about 45 minutes. And also enjoy a holiday with a calm and cool in our villa. Green Villa is located in the plateau area. You can enjoy views of the famous lake's " Beratan Lake" from our villa. We have a well-established track record and our services have always met with great customer satisfaction.

please let we know if you need more information don't hesitate to contact us.

Grand Chandra Hotel And Villa's
Diponegoro St. No. 122 Denpasar - Bali
Telp : +62 361 262 022
Fax : +62 361 248 484