Old March 31st 04, 09:28 AM
James Annan

Default "Actually you are the first person to bring up this issue"

ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote in message ...
James Annan says:

I suspect that the industry is hoping there are no claims until the
problem can be addressed quietly.

This is not so much a suspicion as an openly stated fact within the
industry.

Care to provide a reference for this "fact?"

http://www.singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=1063

"I wrote the article now being commented on (it's on my trade-only
site) and have talked to LOTS of fork folk from around the world. None
want to go on record with any quotes but all are working hard on
long-term solutions. Forks from 2005 onwards will not suffer from the
'Annan problem'."

Carlton Reid, editor of www.bikebiz.co.uk

By the way, if you really have a question to put to me, a.m-b
generally isn't the best place for it, as I only skim it occasionally.
But if you just want to make a snide comment behind my back, feel free
to cut out the x-post again...

James