Old September 9th 11, 02:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default You know you are a cyclist when......

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message
"Ed Dolan the Great"

[...]
The Usenet you knew has died and gone to hell if it ever existed. ALL of
the
cycling newsgroups are chock full of assholes, idiots and criminal trolls.

Of which you are a prime example.

Ed Gin was a criminal troll. Ed Dolan is a good troll who only kicks ass
that needs to be kicked.

I myself haven't been able to post anything on topic for over 5 years.
That
is because I am so busy kicking dumb ass.

No, it's because you are an idiot.

First you have to dispose of all the idiots before you can have intelligent
discussion. Unfortunately the supply of idiots is endless.

If you want civility and polite discussion, I suggest you try a moderated
newsgroup.

Or just killfile Ed the inarticulate.

That just means you are no longer part of the discussion, ever the coward's
way out.

Of course, such a group is boring as hell, but some folks
prefer
boredom to having their dumb asses kicked.

Or they use killfiles to avoid your demented ramblings.

Think of how many scintillating put-downs you will never get in on. My only
mission is to amuse and entertain. Anyone who takes Usenet seriously is an
idiot.

Phil W Lee's problem is that he is not humble and self-effacing like I am.
Yea, pride goeth before a fall.

I urge him to model himself after Ed Dolan the Great and then someday maybe
he can be a Great Saint like Saint Edward the Great.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka