Old January 24th 17, 11:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default 58% of California is in Heavy Drought.

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 3:30:32 PM UTC-8, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
? never tried a scull....rowed life boat

http://www.woodenmodelboat.com/model...lifeboat_1.jpg

wherry....flat bottom rowboat. the sea kayak is absorbing...trying an Alden

http://rowalden.com/#mainCategories just no time..

alden had ads in Small Boat....absorbing like the Lotus Elite ads

the two bays here are rowing but motor traffic....no see front Dude.

http://salem.lib.virginia.edu/people...&mbio.num=mb45

Everyone is a witch in Salem. My friend's wife is a witch. My friend is a witch. The girl in Dunkin Donuts (all locations) is a witch. The waitress in Hooters is a witch. The saleslady in the jewelry store is a witch. The Docent in the museum which used to be the customs house Nathaniel Hawthorne wrote the Scarlet Letter is a witch.

Never seen so many Dunkin Donuts in my life.