Old October 7th 17, 04:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default NYC cycling update

On 10/6/2017 8:22 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Fri, 06 Oct 2017 08:52:58 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3545213

We need sensible regulation, dammit. Drunk driving ought to be against
the law. Anyone piloting a motor vehicle on a public road should have
to pass a skills competence test and a written statute-based test and
then carry a document with their picture on it. More laws! Yep that
oughta do it.

Maybe breathalyser interlocks should be required on all cars as a matter
of course...

There's your Minnesota Nice showing, Tim.
Your average human is more devious.

Or maybe not. I hear on the news that restrictions of
abortion will force millions of women to unlicensed illegal
procedures but restrictions of firearms will encourage
criminals to obey that one law so they will comply.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/