Old October 13th 17, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Road Discs

On 10/13/2017 11:07 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 11:49:38 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/12/2017 10:24 AM,
wrote:
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 10:52:20 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Solid axles are almost universal on all trains. I don't know of an
exception, although I expect someone will soon post one.

BART is a rapid transit system and they should not have been using 19th century technology.

Do you know what technology other cities' transit trains use?

As a mechanical engineer you're telling me you can't answer that? All of the rapid transit systems in the world have cars built in I think three assembly lines. They are all identical.

I notice you didn't answer the question.

--
- Frank Krygowski