Old September 3rd 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bondo

Default unflatering riding pics.

skrobo wrote:
uh... woman in the background mr boogiejuice...
family forum?
not a good combo...

Eye Bleach !! Eye Bleach STAT!

It's not so much about family...as it is about workplace laws.
People who view this forum from work can be fired for having such pics
in their history/cache. My IT guys are pretty cool about that sort of
stuff but I have seen people fired for it before too.

A simple link with a NSFW tag is considered good etiquette for a pic
like that.
Besides Jeez...that's hideous, why post it at all??

--
Bondo

Apply Directly to a Unicycle.

'w00tni|iciou$n3s$Rof1iwins'