Old April 30th 12, 04:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

Default Who still makes non-compact frame road bikes?

On 04/30/2012 10:27 AM, Tom $herman (-_-) wrote:
On 4/30/2012 8:05 AM, Duane wrote:
[...]
I would have bought one of their road bikes when I was shopping for one
but Bianchi is not readily available in Montreal for some reason and I
prefer to have a bike that I can get parts for easily from the LBS. I
would not have any problem recommending a Bianchi. I still ride mine and
it's nearly 20 years old.

What proprietary parts does a Bianchi have?

Good point.

I guess I want to buy a bike that is sold locally. That way I get a
bike that fits me instead of getting the bike fitted to me, if you see
what I mean.