Old February 10th 18, 03:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Dickens:"The law is a ass."

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:58:01 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Most of us drive too. It is damned easy not to see a cyclist.

I remember a time when I'd have killed a wrong-way cyclist or crashed
into another car avoiding him if I had not been in the habit of
waiting until both eastbound lanes were clear before turning onto
Western Avenue.

I've never been startled by a cyclist who knew the rules of the road
-- except by the mere fact that someone *did* know the rules of the
road.

--
Joy Beeson, U.S.A., mostly central Hoosier,
some Northern Indiana, Upstate New York, Florida, and Hawaii