Old July 16th 18, 04:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Vietnam war: reinforced bikes to carry artillery?

On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:53:11 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

I doubt anyone posting here is really car-free.

I was car-free until I was thirty or forty. One day I decided that I
would not count the number of sixteen-dollar hours it took to get my
driver's license.

I'm bidding to become car-free again. I can pedal, but I can't sit
quietly for any length of time. I can still drive in town -- if I
haven't spent the morning in a waiting room -- but I fear that I'll
never get around to shopping in Fort Wayne.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

---