Old November 2nd 04, 11:45 AM
pam_in_sc

psycholist wrote:

I saw in another post that you've got a full century you're planning to do
in the near future. Which one? I have hardly touched my bike since R for
R. I passed 10,000 miles for the year on that ride and just kinda decided
I'd had enough for a while (very unusual for me).

Anyway, suggestion #1 is to wait out the fog if you can. We're invisible
enough as it is. Suggestion #2 ... get some Rain-X.

Bob C.

Here near Lake Hartwell we get a fair bit of morning fog. I will try
the Rain X.

I'm planning on doing Festavelo(http://www.festivelo.com/index.php) in
Charleston--I figure if I can do a metric at Ride for the Raptors I can
do an English on the flat. And it has a perfect short option for my
husband and kids. A long drive, but we are planning on staying in a
hut and I think my kids will enjoy the camping scene. I just hope it
isn't too cold. Roger Zoul is going to do it too.

Pam