Old June 28th 05, 01:50 PM
Davidm

Default Patches for punctures?

"Marty" wrote in message

Dave

Bruce once bought a roll of punture repair stuff. It was about a metre
long and two inches wide, (metric inches of course). He cut up his own
patches to any size he wants. He STILL has some of that same roll!
He's in Switzerland at the moment riding around the alps, he'll be back in
about another two months.

I think that sounds like a freaking excellent idea. The patches, and the
cycling trip through Switzerland in their summer. Presumably he'll be
somewhere to see the TdF go by? It's been a long time since I saw Bruce -
probably I was in early high school I guess or thereabouts...

Cheers
David M