Old February 28th 18, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default PING Pounder

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 8:26:31 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
Looks like I have got a job analysing boiler waters near Withernsea
and they said it would suit a retired chemist as it is only 4h a week
for one year. They said age did not matter as long as I know what I
am doing. Then, once I am in a job I can move on with my life at
last!

I have always wished you the best and you know that.

Cheers.

But 4 hours per week?
Perhaps you made a typo?

Nope - that is why it is almost a dead cert as it suits someone who can start now, instead of a young person currently in work. I have already passed 2 phone interviews, I told them the money does not matter and now it is up to the head honcho. Once I am in work, then I might be able to get another one to fill the other 4 days.