Old February 28th 18, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire[_4_]

Default PING Pounder

wrote:
On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 8:26:31 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
Looks like I have got a job analysing boiler waters near Withernsea
and they said it would suit a retired chemist as it is only 4h a
week for one year. They said age did not matter as long as I know
what I am doing. Then, once I am in a job I can move on with my
life at last!

I have always wished you the best and you know that.

Cheers.

But 4 hours per week?
Perhaps you made a typo?

Nope - that is why it is almost a dead cert as it suits someone who
can start now, instead of a young person currently in work. I have
already passed 2 phone interviews, I told them the money does not
matter and now it is up to the head honcho. Once I am in work, then I
might be able to get another one to fill the other 4 days.

I'm sorry to say this Simon, they will use you as cheap labour.
But, good luck anyway.