Old November 24th 18, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Earls61[_2_]

Default Noise from new Sunrace cassette

Well, the only other thing I can think of is not related to your recent upgrade. In the past, when I have experienced a noise under power, it has been the cartridge bottom bracket failing. If that’s ok, then maybe check some other items that are not related to the upgrade, for instance, pedals, cleats, etc. Also check for frame breakage, stem and handlebar security, anything that strains when under power. Other than that, I am out of ideas.
This armchair troubleshooting across the internet only goes so far! I would need to see the bike to proceed any further. Please post back when you find it.