Old December 2nd 18, 03:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Noise from new Sunrace cassette

On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 06:00:01 +0700, John B. slocomb
wrote:

But, by definition a "Bi Cycle" has two wheels while the original
poster referred to using it as a wheelchair. She must have a pretty
good sense of balance to use a two wheel chair :-)

It's a semi-recumbent; I can put both feet on the ground while
remaining seated. I've been known to use it like a baby walker.

It also makes a pretty good rolling cane when the road slopes up.

I once rode it around the block when I had to use a walker to get to
it, but that isn't any practical use (except that I got out of the
house for a few minutes!) because I had to get off exactly where I got
on.

The walker has been a clothes rack for months, and I've hung the
"wheelchair" up out in the barn. Steroids are wonderful.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net