Old December 10th 18, 10:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything?

On Monday, December 10, 2018 at 11:39:45 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 4:33:20 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Tom, your conversations remind me of the phrase "trying to nail jello to
a wall."

Get me some real data with properly cited sources. Until then, I'm not
giving credence to any of your off-the-cuff guesstimations.

--
- Frank Krygowski

I worked in the industry and you didn't.

Wow. You've found yet another thing to be wrong about! :-)

- Frank Krygowski