Old September 27th 09, 10:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak44

Default Michael J. Vandeman Avoids Telling Us Why He Flies On CommercialAirlines.

On Sep 27, 5:04*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sep 27, 12:05*pm, Opus wrote:

On Sep 27, 6:43 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

snip

Opus, car-free since 1995, victim of terrorist attack 08/31/01

The degree of denial among mountain bikers is amazing!

Wrong again banana brain, I only rode a mountain bike because the
roads where I lived were so bad that I had to have suspension to keep
a headlight on to ride home from my 2nd shift job. My regular road
bike would only keep a headlight for about 10 miles before it would
shake off the bracket or destroy the bracket.

I just think you are a nut case with no redeeming social qualities.

Sounds like projection to me. It's obviously BS, since you don't
provide a shred of evidence. That's exactly what nut cases are like.

Michael J. Vandeman, why do you keep avoiding my question about
flying? Will it out you as a fraud who is only interested in himself?