Old December 15th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Bears

On 12/14/2010 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 12/14/2010 3:29 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
Coastal Brown Bear ... what is that? I know about black bears and grizzly
bears, but never heard of Coastal Brown Bears. Next thing you know, he
will
be telling us all about unicorns. Zoology 101

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Bear
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodiak_Bear

I have never seen a Brown Bear in my life (except on TV of course), but I
have seen a few grizzly bears. My little story referenced grizzly bears. Why
was "YOU" bothering me about Brown Bears? Obviously my charisma is
irresistible to one and all!

The grizzly bear (Ursus arctos horribilis) is a subspecies of the brown
bear (Ursus arctos).

Ed Dolan is a misanthrope, which is a subspecies of hermit.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.