Old February 24th 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Bruce Jensen

Default Bob Berger once again ****s on the group!

On Feb 20, 4:42*pm, Bob Berger wrote:
In article , Me says...

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Bob Berger" wrote in message
[...]
Oh I doubt that. If the legal system doesn't stop him now, my guess is
he'll
move on to something "bigger and better".

I wonder how many 30 round clips he can stuff in his pockets.

Always a horror to hear from the peanut gallery. **** all mountain bikers
all the way to Hell and back ... and mostly especially **** Bob Berger, a
scoundrel who is evil through and through.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Oh, No you have done it Bob.... You have incurred the rathe of Edward
the Great... a NoAccount of no Note, who frequents the Newsgroups here
a-bouts, with his whity comments, and seems to have a rather loose
Sexual Preference.... *Just watch yourself... He just might be in league
with those Buffalo Campaign idiots..... and we ALL Know how dangerous
they were...

Hmmm... Good point. I hadn't thought of the BFC analogy, though I've had quite a
bit of experience with those loons. (Hell, I'm even on their list of potential
contributors).

Me * * *One who can recognize Lunacy in all its forms....- Hide quoted text -

I am on their list of ACTUAL contributors :-)