Old January 6th 04, 01:26 PM
Arthur Clune

Default How to choose indoor cycling machines?

Simon Brooke wrote:

: I really can't see the point of static cycles, rowing machines, etc. I

I have a turbo and use it sometimes. Basically I use it in one of
two circumstances between January and March only.

1) Icy weather. I still commute in icy weather mind since it's usually
ok in town

2) I want to train but only have a very short period of time. You can
do a decent session in 40 mins on a turbo. You can't do that on the
road.

This tends to mean I use it about once every two weeks for three months
of the year. Seems ok to me.

Arthur

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org